Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My warforged wizard noob toon

I enjoy playing warforged characters as you can probably tell. I wanted to roll a wizard, so I created this one and have been going through all the early level content trying to level this one up.

I was surprised and happy to learn that ddo.com allows you to look up your character, much like wow does on their battlenet site, so here is my current build and state of my toon.

I was hoping some of you more experienced players could take a look and make suggestions, observations. I decided that I would research as much as I could on equipment, stats and try to optimize the wizard in the correct way, but since DDO is based on D&D 3.5, it can get kind of technical at times, so I have decided not to let that get in the way of my enjoying the game. I think that there are opportunities to change out feats and respec, much like I used to when I was playing Dark Age of Camelot, but I may be wrong about that. Still, any suggestions or observations from the community will be appreciated. Last night I ran through Misery's peak once more with a random PUG and had fun earning xp. I had forgotten what a long quest that was. We shall see how much progress I make this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment