Thursday, May 23, 2013

House P adventures for the not so faint of heart

Bogwater Tavern in House P. A lonely place until you have found someone to run hard and elite with you 









Wow has it really been 3 months since my last update? Well since my first year in grad school officially came to an end earlier this week, if my internship does not take too much time away, I may be able to make more progress with my warforged this summer and advance in the ranks of DDO and also update this blog once more with more frequency.

To this end I logged on earlier this evening, determined to pick up some XP and concurrently completing some of the House P quests that I have been wishing to run. I should preface this by saying that I had been trying to log on for days but Turbine's launcher was highly unresponsive, but I attributed this to the fact that the game may have been updating itself in anticipation of the Shadowfell Conspiracy.

So I ran: Rest for the Restless and Purge the Heretics, the latter initially in hard since we had no elite opener and then in elite once we finally found an opener and a trapper. Best part, after two hours of bashing skeletons and running through these House P quests, I found out that my new PUG friend actually belongs to a static along with some Canadians on the Sarlona Server. So this blog may focus on whatever toon I roll on that server from now on, while still occasionally trying to get Doomar (my current main) to level 20.  Wondering if I should bother dual speccing for extra healing? At the very least I will try to continue to improve my WF on Orien, my current server until I get him ready for some prime level capped action.

Playing again on Tuesday, so stay tuned for updates from my new static group adventures, and a lot more.

 
Doomar the Uberstrong WF and his new PUG buddy about to take on the perils of the dungeon.



No comments:

Post a Comment